Are you ready for all the holiday parties coming around the corner? We’ve rounded up a list of our favorite go-to hostess gifts that say thanks without breaking the bank. Stock up on these early and enjoy every party you attend this December.
- Say thanks to your party hosts with a gift of locally-brewed and award-winning beer from Lone Tree Brewing Company. Want to go bigger? Attach a gift card or consider a membership to the brewing company’s Growler Club.
- Encourage your hosts to have fun all year long with a membership to Colorado’s National Parks. Purchase an annual park pass or make a donation in their name.
- Consider tailoring the gift to your host’s interests, or choosing something that reminds them of their friendship with you. Frame a picture of the two of you together in a color or design that matches their decor. Give them a coffee mug from your favorite meet-up spot, or a gift card to their favorite restaurant to make them feel special.
- Make an herb mix, special sugars, homemade pasta, or other culinary gifts that can be enjoyed after the holidays. Check out these ideas and simple recipes.
- If you can’t stop thinking about that great book you read last week, bring a copy for your host. While you are making a batch of your family’s favorite holiday cookies, make extra and wrap them up in festive paper or on a decorative plate.
- Instead of flowers, give a seasonal plant such as a poinsettia, or consider a stylish bonsai or succulent variety. Feeling festive? Place a mini Santa hat on top!