Have you noticed that the 4th of July is coming up soon? Heritage Hills residents are in a prime location for some of the best fireworks displays in the state. Check out these fantastic shows that are all within an hour’s drive of Lone Tree.
- Enjoy one of the oldest and largest displays in all of Denver – the Glendale Fireworks Show. It will take place on July 2nd at around 9:15 p.m., and is a treat for the whole family. See the link for the best viewing and parking tips.
- On July 3rd, Civic Center Park will host its annual Independence Eve celebration, complete with food, music, and lots of fun to accompany the big show in the sky. This event is free and fills up quickly, so go early to claim your picnic space on the lawn.
- It doesn’t get more American than a baseball game, unless it includes fireworks, too! On the July 4th, the Colorado Rockieswill play the San Francisco Giants, and will host a beautiful fireworks display after the game. Is it too much to hope for a shutout?
- Spend your day off at the water park with the kids! Then stick around and watch Elitch Gardens Theme Park light up the Denver sky.
- How about a Lacrosse game? The Denver Outlaws will beat—we mean, play—the Atlanta Blaze on July 4th. Stick around to watch a “world-renowned fireworks show” accompanied by the Colorado Symphony.