The residents of Heritage Hills have an abundance of fine dining options, all within a short drive. As we enter the holiday season, we’d like to highlight our top 5 restaurant picks. ‘Tis the season to celebrate, so eat, drink, and be merry!
- Enjoy upscale surf ‘n’ turf options, drinks, and the elegant ambiance of Perry’s Steakhouse and Grill in Park Meadows. Perfect for an intimate night out or a group event, the restaurant boasts an award-winning fine dining menu, a beautiful bar area, and offers live music daily.
- Seasons 52 offers a diverse American-style menu that accommodates a wide variety of dietary preferences such as gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and lactose-intolerant. This restaurant focuses on seasonal dishes that highlight “what’s good now” all year long.
- Flemings Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar offers signature steak and seafood dishes, over 100 award-winning wines, hand-crafted cocktails, and more. Planning a work party this season, or a family get-together in a refined setting? Their private coordinators will help you set the tone for groups as large as 60+ people.
- Looking for a romantic night out? Experience the taste of rustic Italy at Cranelli’s Italian Restaurant in Lone Tree. Enjoy their intimate dinner setting, flavorful menu options, and cocktail choices. They also offer themed wine dinners for two.
- Celebrate the season with friends, family, or co-workers at The White Chocolate Grill in Lone Tree. This contemporary American restaurant is located in a building and outdoor setting that are inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright, combining the elegance of nature with the structure and design of sophistication. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the setting and a full menu of American-inspired dishes and drinks.