Take advantage of Heritage Hills’ prime location this Valentine’s Day. Lone Tree is so close to the light rail and I-25 that residents have the entire Denver area at their disposal. Check out these Denver area options—from romantic dinners downtown to live music to new experiences that promise to be a little less conventional. Here are some ways to make new memories with the love of your life.
- What is it that they say? No one does love, or food, better than the French? Make a reservation for a romantic dinner at Bistro Vendome in Denver. This French restaurant, tucked into a cozy side street off of Larimer, boasts remarkable food, wine, and service.
- Are you like, totally stoked to try something new with your squeeze? Tickets are on sale now for the Valentine’s Day 90’s Block Party at the Bellco Theatre. Get ready to dance all night!
- What about a romantic meal that you can make throughout the whole year? Sign up for a couple’s cooking class at The Seasoned Chef. Learn fun, new techniques that will spice up your dinners!
- Consider a weekend getaway this month. The historic Brown Palace Hotel and Spa is located in the heart of downtown and provides a luxurious and restorative experience. Or stay at the Four Seasons Denver and spend an evening at their rooftop bar. Rekindle your romance as you gaze out upon the iconic city skyline.
- Ready to learn something new? Booth Dance Denver offers lessons in 36 kinds of dances, from ballroom, to dancesport, to competitive routines. You and your love could discover a whole new way to connect.
- Love is not for the faint of heart. Neither is swimming with sharks. That’s right, you can experience a whole new oceanic adventure in a shark cage at Denver’s Downtown Aquarium.