Summer is the perfect time to get outdoors and enjoy the sights and sounds of Colorado. Take advantage of these festivals and fun events happening near Lone Tree!
- Wine down—oh, we mean, wind down—from the work week by enjoying Castle Rock’s WineFest on Saturday, July 21st. From 2-8 pm, experience one of the front range’s best wine festivals, including premium tastings and information sessions. Ticket purchases include a free wine tote and glass. (Adults only!)
- On July 26th, take a trip down memory lane with That Eighties Band. As part of the Discovery Parks Concert Series, this event is free and starts at 6:00pm. Crimp your hair, wear your neon colors, and everybody cut loose!
- The 90th Annual Western Welcome Week is from August 10-19 this year, with the Grand Parade scheduled for August 18th. This week-long celebration is packed with fun events, including community BBQs, art exhibits, library book sales, pancake breakfasts, concert series, fireworks shows, and much, much more! Mark your calendar for some end-of-summer fun.
- The Lone Tree Summer Concert Series will present its final free show on August 11th – Con Brio. Head out to the Charles Schwab Amphitheater from 6:00-9:00 and enjoy food trucks, a Kids’ Corner, and, of course, the music!
- Gather your friends and head to the Parker Brewfest on August 18th. Featuring live music, lots of food, and the best beers in Colorado, the fun will last all day in O’Brien Park. Get tickets now!